Site Navigation

You would like to report an adverse drug reaction?

Here you can report side effects (adverse effects of drugs and vaccines).

Considering the current National Vaccination Campaign in Germany against COVID-19 disease, the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute offers a special reporting form.

To the COVID-19 reporting form (German)

You would like to report a general adverse drug reaction?

For all other reports of side effects please use the general reporting form.

Reporting for other persons is possible if you care for them, e.g. on behalf of your child or a relative. The national competent authorities for medicines and vaccines will directly receive the reports.

For diagnosis and therapy of the symptoms or complaints, please contact a physician immediately.

To the general reporting form (German)