Site Navigation

You want to report a side effect?

Here you can report side effects (adverse effects of medicines and vaccines). You can report for yourself or on behalf of another person. The report for other persons is possible if you look after them, e.g. on behalf of your child or relative. The notification goes directly to the competent authorities.

You should contact a doctor immediately to diagnose and treat the symptoms.

to the form (German)